This week I’ve decided to post a recipe here, from This Fun Website! My mother-in-law and I are getting together tomorrow evening for dinner and I’m in charge of dessert! 🙂
*8 oz. carton cream cheese, softened
*6 Tbsp melted butter
*2 8 oz cartons of Cool Whip
*1 package of Oreos
*1 cup powdered sugar
*1 5.9 oz (large) package of instant chocolate pudding
*3 cups milk
1. Crush pkg of Oreo crumbs with rolling pin or by putting it in a ziplock bag and smashing to pieces with your fists, or a meat tenderizer like I used, haha.,Put 1 cup worth aside for later.
2. Make instant pudding by directions on carton and set in fridge.
3. Mix remaining Oreo crumbs and melted butter together in a small bowl. Then, press firmly into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
4. Mix with an electric mixer the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 1 carton of Cool Whip. Place over top of Oreo crust.
5. Put the chocolate pudding over the top. Then, put remaining Cool Whip over top.
6. Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs over top of it. Set in fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy! 🙂
Have a fun week, everyone 🙂