January 3, 2017
I deeply apologize for not being able to post fresh stuff in here lately. For one, I have been super busy. For two, I had no idea what to write!
But here are some goals I’m looking forward to for 2017 that I thought I’d share with all of you:
- Buy a house
- Finish the 2nd and 3rd edits of my book, “Hush, Don’t Tell”
- Solidify my query letter for “Hush, Don’t Tell”
- Send out 50 query letters (minimum) to literary agents to get published!
- Complete all edits for my second and final novel of my debut series: “The Magic Suitcase: Marilyn”!
- Publish “The Magic Suitcase: Marilyn”
- Get settled in our new house and have a blast decorating it and making it homey
- (Hopefully) Get started in painting again by buying a set of canvases, and a year’s supply of paint and paintbrushes
So yeah, lots to do! I’m so excited for what the good Lord has planned for our brand new year! 🙂
What are your long-term and short-term goals? How do they affect you as you go throughout life? How do you think they make you a happier and better and more organized person?
Enjoy your New Year, everyone 🙂