25 September 2018
Hello, everyone!!! 😀
I am BACK!!! Back and ready to roll! 🙂
Some of you may be wondering where I was for two months. Well, I had been busily studying away to get my insurance producer license. For a month and a half, I took classes and studied for four exams for Property & Casualty insurance – only one in which I passed on the first try. Monday of last week, I finally passed the final exam. Along that time, I had sacrificed every evening to studying. My life only consisted of church, work, and eating. Friday evenings were the only time I used to spend with my husband. Otherwise, I was studying away, and I learned a lot and it was so very worth it. But now, I am back, and so excited to discover what God has planned for our lives. I’m also so excited for evenings spent with my husband again, and free time to do chores around the house, hobbies such as writing, knitting, reading, and playing piano. I’m so excited to get back into the business of writing and editing again – Lord knows how much I missed it.
Therefore, below is a list of goals I hope to accomplish before the end of this year, 2018. Hope you all enjoy, and comment your two-cents worth as well. I also enjoy hearing from fellow followers.
- Finish editing my completed manuscript, “The Dead Sister” and send back to my beta reader.
- Complete my knitting project (round table decoration runner) and give as a gift to somebody this Christmas.
- Play a couple piano songs that will influence me as a pianist, songs I’ve been waiting to complete for a long time.
- Get 2-3 novels read before the end of the year, including the newest book from my favorite author, Kate Morton: “The Clockmaker’s Daughter” (so excited!).
- Get more organized around the house and maybe do some planning about the kind of decorations I’d like in our new home next year.
- Start learning to sew by beginning a sewing project with my mother.
- Start writing a new book with a catching title and a beautiful, thrilling storyline.
Now, it’s your turn! If you wish to join in the fun, let’s get to know each other better, people 🙂 Copy and paste the list below into your comments and complete it, or else send me a message if you prefer not to say. I’d love to get to know my followers better – whether you’re on WordPress only, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram 🙂 Come, and let’s be friends!
Hope to talk to you soon! Below is the list:
- Your favorite fall activity is:
- Your favorite fall hobby:
- Such hobbies such as knitting and sewing are_____________.
- Who is your favorite author?
- Favorite book genre?
- Favorite past-time?
- Outdoor or indoor person?
- Coffee, tea, or neither?
- Preferred weekend activity?
- State or province you live in?
- What you’d like my page to show more of? (Be appropriate, please.) __________________
- Was this list a good idea? Yes or No?